PPI’s focus of excellence is three-fold; it begins with superior engineering, machining and inspection processes, coupled with excellent customer service that involves listening deeply to deliver exactly what our clients need.
We believe these two ingredients are what build the third part of our tri-fold focus, which is building lasting customer relationships with time-proven quality precision parts and assemblies; delivered on-time.
Among our many satisfied, long term customers PPI is proud to serve:
- FLIR Systems (since 1990)
- Eaton Aerospace (since 1998)
- Triumph Engine Control Systems (formerly Goodrich Pump and Engine Control Systems) (since 1978)
- Moore Tool Company, Inc. (since 1979)
Among our newer customers, the company provides precision lapping, grinding, turning and milling to:
- Zygo Corporation
- Sea Corp
- Southeastern Technology
- B&E Tool
- L-3 Unidyne
- Picatinny Arsenal
- Kaman Aerospace
- Pivot International
- Aircraft Component Design, Inc.
- Moore Nanotechnology Systems
- Curtiss Wright Flow Control Corp.
- New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc.
- Benet Labs (Watervliet Arsenal)
- Berkshire Industries
- US Postal Service
- Tell Tool, Inc.
- Hoppe Tool
We look forward to adding your company to our family of satisfied customers!